Tacaíocht do Mhic Léinn
Your student experience is about taking on new challenges and meeting new people, exploring opportunities for yourself and discovering who you are.
We have a range of supports to help students through their studies. You may need these at some point so familiarise yourself with them
- Student Health Centre for medical needs
- Student Budgeting to assist with money matters
- Chaplaincy for your spiritual needs (multi-denominational)
- Counselling (free and confidential) because your mental health is important
- Student Support Officer for 1-to-1 support and guidance
- Crèche for your child-care needs
- Student Support Hub if you know you need help but you’re unsure who to ask, you can drop in and talk to us
- Homefinder Service to help you find off campus accommodation
Some student services live in other places on campus like IT Services, who take care of all the systems (Office365, Moodle, StudentWeb) you’ll be using on and off campus. Our Careers Office, Placement Office and Experiential Learning are geared to helping students find employment during and after your studies and the International Office can help you study abroad if that’s something you want to explore
Talk to us
On the 15th and 17th of September join us and ask our staff anything that’s on your mind about our Arts or Science degrees or any of our courses. All our Departments will be online to help!